i’m a pain in my boss’ ass right now! i feel so unmotivated to give my best these past few days… im trying my best to regain and finish my tasks but i just feel soooooooooo tired and unhappy 😦
while doing my quarterly exams for grade 4 i need to have something that could perk me up so i can finish my task 🙂 (hopefully…) im done with this and i still have another in the fridge hahaha just … Continue reading
results in the Licensure Examination for Teachers are already out and i know that i am really happy for my friends who passed the exam. congratss :)))) however i can’t help but to reflect with my status right now… 😦 i don’t have a birthcertificate yet.. oh technically i do have but there are some huge problems about it… so it is still in the court… its been 2 years.. this is the reason why i cannot take the LET yet.. don’t have the passport.. and can’t do somethings that i wanted to do… 😦 i am totally happy for them but i am so terrified inside.. :(( oh dear Lord you know how much i want it :((
what would you do if you’re in my shoes?
i was surprised to know that this blog (which is a newbie blog) was nominated for the Sunshine award.. for me knowing that someone is reading the things i need to share is such a real deal.. but when people starts to like and comment on it i can’t handle my happiness already 🙂
thank you http://kattiekate.wordpress.com/ for nominating me 🙂 please check also her blog she has one big awesome blog!!!
ive been reading different blogs and here are the 11 wonderful blogs i love 🙂
-You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post.
-Post 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 bloggers.
-Write 11 questions for them to answer
-Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them.
Questions from the one who nominated me:
1. Do you play an instrument?
yup i play guitar and .. does my mouth counts?? trying to learn beat box 🙂
2. Who is your favorite band/musician?
oh.. marie digby is awesome!!!! ❤
3. Where is your favorite place to shop?
baclaran :))) in the philippines!!
4. If you had to choose one person to be stranded with, who would it be?
as of now my ex.. so we can finally clear things up.. then patch all the wounds and be happy with my current boyfie 🙂
5. If you were an animal, what would you like to be?
box jellyfish 🙂
6. If you could marry a celebrity, who would it be?
zac efron! orlando bloom :))
7. What do you do when you are bored?
watch documentaries, write blogs, listen to music
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
my insecurity plays a huge role here.. without it i might not be researching how to be a better me.. and without it i might not be starting to believe in my self
9. Would you rather have riches beyond your wildest dreams or a life filled with adventure?
i think it goes the same if you have riches then perharps you’ll be having fun filled adventures too because you can travel and do so many exciting things in life!
10. Where is the coolest place you have visited?
mind museum 🙂
11. What blogs do you enjoy reading?
blogs about improving oneself.. family.. i like science blogs too!
Facts about me:
1. i am a teacher 🙂 hehehe
2. i have a frustration of getting thin .. 😦
3. i super like ice creams and spaghetti
4. im really trying to learn how to beatbox!
5. im crazy with green..cause its my favorite color
6. i can write using my left hand.. though i am a right handed
7. singing in front of many people is my fear… that’s why i am just a bathroom popstar
8. i like recording my voice but hate to post it
9. i am a math dumb
10. i like to have a chameleon!
11. i love to love myself.. but constantly having a hard time
and my 11 questions to those i nominated :))
1. where would you like to live?
2. how do you see yourself 5 years from now?
3. are you afraid of trying new things? why or why not?
4. how do you manage stress?
5. what is/are your stress food?
6. what body part do you like the best and why?
7. if you’ll be given a chance to have a free vacation here in the philippines where would you like to go?
8. do you have kids? (if yes.. do you have a favorite?) if no.. would you like to have in the near future?
9. given the chance to influence so many kids.. would you be a teacher?
10. what influence you to be a blogger?
11. are you happy? share why and what makes you happy 🙂
woahhh im done i hope you can discover new and exciting blogs too like what ive experience :))
we girls always wonder if we are pretty enough to suffice our inner shallow or deep insecurities. i’ve personally had really terrible struggle about my self and my insecurity… and from all the readings that i had, here are the most common tips on how to be a pretty you 🙂
1. BE CONFIDENT. nothing (no one) beats a confident and well -poised woman. most girls are trying to be someone they are not to impress others, some lurk down into a corner and cry like a baby about their insecurities and do nothing. you need to accept who you are. everything about you is perfect when you started here on Earth! your height, color, face, shape, hair, weight and genes. you are biologically just be like what you are but you make the “WHO you are” treat yourself right to tumble down insecurities and it will reveal the real confident you. just don’t over do it 🙂
2. BE SMART and WISE. most people find these two words perfectly synonymous to one another but for me:
smart is when you are well informed of the general facts and events that is currently happening (wait being chismosa is a turn off) or it is when a lady stands up for a certain decision or point without bashing other people.
how to be smart??? if you are not the geeky rank 1 in school or the cream of the crop, well get some NatGeo Mags or local news papers to have a head start.
wise is when you are being practical and smart. it may sound peculiar and clever but this is one rule in the game 🙂
3. TAME THAT TONGUE. talking about being smart, know when, where and how to use that tricky tongue of yours. speak when needed take note “when needed”. some people don’t like to hear unsolicited advice (esp. boys!). just perk up your ears and be a good listener. it also adds a ray of light in your face when you mention one beautiful random thing on somebody everyday and it adds more glow to that somebody. trust me 🙂
4. DO THE 30-1 RULE. yeah i know you are about to skip this part. i’ll admit i hate to exercise. i used to be 66 kilos but since i started trying zumba and hula hoop.. it made my weight just 52 kilos only for just a month! don’t cut the eating just the calories.. then exercise 30 mins every day 🙂
5. LOL and XOXO. (laugh out loud… and hugs and kisses) without LOL and XOXO we will have so many cortisol in the body this hormone is the stress hormone..!! tsk tsk! thinking of happy thought or being with happy people will eliminate this stress out off your body. you’ll instead release endorphin which are happy hormones! being happy is also a bonus charm! make sure you have a good laugh and at least 7 hugs a day.. well the kiss is optional 🙂
you can actually spend the whole day searching for tips about being pretty, im just sharing you narrowed version of what you’ll read. be confident, be smart and wise, know when to speak, treat your body right and be a happy girl! enjoy your journey!!!